Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 5 - morning

Yesterday was easier than Day 3. I'm still craving lots of different things.

I had a dream last night that I ate a Reese's peanut butter cup....and it was so YUMMY!

Did I mention that this morning my DH made French toast for him and our 3 y.o.? Oh it smells so good! And they're using the homemade bread I made last week. I want it so bad!

Dinner last night wasn't this bad. I had steak and grilled mushrooms. They had Scooby-Doo mac n' cheese. I was not craving at all. Until about 8 PM while I watched Heroes on NBC. I so wanted to grab the popcorn that I know is in the cupboard and pop me a bag and chow down! Force of habit. I'd already drunk my 94 oz of water, but I kept drinking more to curb those cravings.

I only have a few more minutes before I can eat this morning. The rule is that you can't eat for a whole hour after you wake up...liquids only. I can't wait! I'm going to have a half a grapefruit with some salt. Mmmmm....yummy.

As far as the inejctions are going, they are going pretty well. It hurt today, first time so far, but I think that's because I was too close to the midline of my leg. Hopefully tomorrow doesn't hurt as bad!

I have my first weigh-in tomorrow. I haven't weighed yet today, but I've already lost like 6 lbs as of yesterday. I'm definitely hoping to keep that pace up. 49 days = 7 weeks, so I figure 6 lbs a week is a good start to my goal. Of course, they tell you to only expet 25-30 lbs the first time around. I'm just hoping for a little extra :)

1 comment:

  1. Joanna, keep up the good work!
    I'm sure it will get easier and the payoff will be so great!
    I'm so inspired-do you think you can email me some information for the lady you signed up through? I looked into a clinic here in Salt Lake but I'm wondering how it compares price wise etc to other places..I wouldn't mind driving the extra distance to get started with a better program. :)

    ReplyDelete