Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 29 - It's the Little Things

It's the little things that have been happening that make me really happy.

I have lost 23.4 lbs in 29 days! WOO HOO!! Last year when I dieted for 3 months I lost 14 lbs....dieting and working out and buying EXPENSIVE diet food. This diet isn't that pricey (chicken and steak and veggies....not too expensive at Wal-Mart, FYI) and I'm losing so much more weight than when I worked out for an hour every day.

Most of my shirts are now too big. I can't wait to go shopping at VS and some other really great stores I haven't been able to shop at, like Aeropostale, Hollister, and maybe even AE.

My belt is 3 holes tighter now. My pants still fit well enough that I'm not rushing out to buy new ones. Also, my Yanuk size 31 jeans that I bought last year, that I've never been able to pull up past my knees, almost go up over my bum now! YIPEE! A few more pounds and I'll be able to wear them! I'm so excited.

I'm hoping to hit 25 lbs lost in the next few days. I'll let you know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment