Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 10

Today is a tough day because it's the SUPER BOWL.

Now, I don't like sports, except for the UFC, so I do not watch the Super Bowl for the game. I don't care who wins or loses. There are 2 reasons for my watching the Super Bowl:
1) The FOOD
2) The Commercials.

Notice that FOOD is the first reason? I LOVE party food. Chips, dip, brownies, cookies, soda, cake, fudge, sandwiches, soup, tacos, burritos, whatever....it's all GOOD.

I am not attending any parties this year. My SIL is throwing a party, and they are having meatball subs. OMG I LOVE meatball subs! She's on the same diet as me, only this is her 2nd time around. I don't know how she can stand to be in the same building as those yummy smelling sandwiches.

This morning was hard, too, because I woke up a little late. Too late that I didn't have time to eat my breakfast before I went to church. By the time we got home I was STARVING. I hurried and whipped up a stuffed tomato (get the recipe here, it's in the sidebar). Maybe I made it wrong, or not, but either way it wasn't as good as I was expecting it to be. :( Luckily it was lunch, so I can have a more filling, yummier dinner. I also had 6 strawberries with some Xylitol sprinkled on top.

Xylitol is great. It tastes just like sugar, no aftertaste, and if you have reactions to sucralose or aspartame then this is great for you! Truvia is okay (I bought a box the other day) but it's ground smaller. I think I like the texture of the Xylitol better. BUT, Truvia is only $4 for a box, so it's a lot cheaper and you can get it at Wal-mart.

Also, I lost 1.4 lbs again. YAY! I told my DH that it seems like when I have days of no loss, I have a pretty good loss the next day. So, we are up to 3 lbs this week so far. I weigh in on Wednesday and am hoping for another 3 lbs. That would be great. My average loss/week goal is 6 lbs. That would be AWESOME! So, hopefully I've mixed the diet up enough that I can lose some weight tomorrow and help get those 3 more lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment