Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 12

I have figured out a secret. It's the secret to being able to lose weight every day. Wanna know what it is??

DRINK YOUR WATER!!!

I have discovered that on days that I do not drink all 96 oz of my water, I lose little or no weight. On days when I do drink my water, I lose more weight. :)

How easy is that?? Drink water! Okay, so it's pretty hard to force yourself to drink 96 oz of water in a day, and nothing else. Yuck! I hate water. I despise water. I LOVE Coke. I miss my Coke. BUT, it is worth missing it to lose the weight, yeah? Yeah :D

So, there you have it. My new-found knowledge, and the key to my weight loss.

P.S. - weighed myself this morning and have lost 13.2 lbs total. YIPEE!!! Official weigh-in results tomorrow after I weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment