Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 22

Today is day 22 and I am just 0.6 lbs shy of having lost 20 lbs!!!!! OMG I am so excited to hit the 20 lb mark!!

I'm doing a lot better with craving foods. As long as I stay busy, I'm okay. This means that I've been sewing.... a lot. I even cleaned out my "sewing corner," the corner in the living room that I took over with all of my bags of fabric and supplies. I found a whole bunch of projects to finish, and have been working on them. I made 3 quilt tops, a bag, and put together a cute little Peter Rabbit soft book for my son. I've kept so busy, in fact, that the last 2 nights I haven't even gotten my laptop out at home! I KNOW! CRAZY!

The one downside to losing all this weight is that I am FREEZING all the time! Seriously, I didn't know how cold 70 degrees was. haha.

I haven't taken my measurements for a few days, so I'm excited to see how I'm doing tomorrow when I finally take them! Also, I got out my Yanuk jeans that I bought in March of last year, and couldn't fit into, and tried them on. I can almost pull them up over my butt. I am so excited! I've never been able to get them past my knees! I'm hoping to lose around another 10 lbs or so, and then be able to finally fit into them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment