Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 15

So far so good! Yes, I only lost like 0.2 lbs today, but a loss is a loss.

I've noticed, being as busy as it has at the floral this week (Valentine's weekend), that when I am busy working constantly I don't really think about food.

Example: I'm supposed to eat "breakfast" at 10 AM. I didn't actually get time to eat my apple until 11:30, and it took half an hour to eat my apple slices.

Then, lunch at 1 PM took a while to eat because I had to help at the counter, answer phones, and do dance flowers in between bites of food.

I did get to take a break for dinner. It was probably the only 30 minutes that I actually sat down in the whole 10 hours I worked today.

Tomorrow is the day before Valentine's, so I'm definitely looking forward to another busy, work-filled day where I can focus on work and let eating and food take a back burner in my mind.

Good news: I'm in 2 weeks! 5 weeks left on the protocol, 3 weeks of maintenance and then I'm FREE!! Hoping to lose lots more weight this week. At least 5 lbs. :) 4.8 more to go! haha

1 comment:

  1. I've been reading up a bit more on HCG and I'm feeling a little panicked. Do you really have to refrain from wearing makeup during the whole program and are certain lotions, shampoos and deodorants only allowed??

    PS> Goodwork bytheway! You're thisclose to 15 lbs and that's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete