Monday, September 13, 2010

Starting Round 3

WOW!  It has been a looong time since I've posted anything.  Sorry about that.

So, I guess my last post was in May?  I finished my 2nd round in June, but only lost a total of 5 lbs because I cheated the whole time.  Yeah, not going to happen this time.

I don't know why I cheated.  I don't feel good.  Before, after my 1st round, I felt great.  Now, I've gained back a significant amount of weight because I stopped caring.  Not. Good.

I feel gross and icky all the time now.  My clothes don't fit, and I'm not going to go buy bigger ones, because I just got rid of all of my bigger clothes.  I don't want to end up in that vicious spiral again.  So, what am I going to do about it?

Start another round, of course!

I had to wait 10 weeks inbetween 2 and 3, anyway, and I think I might be at 11 weeks now?? I forgot...lost track...yeah, not a good thing.

So today was my first shot in over 3 months.  I had to psych myself up for it.  I forgot how much this vitamin B makes it sting.  Also, my needles are a little challenged, so I'm constantly worrying about them getting bent.  They bend super easily.  Oh well, next time I'll request different needles.  These are like the kind my SIL used when she was on it, not the kind I had my 1st round.

So, today is a load day, and already the thought of food is making me sick!  I know, crazy, right?  Maybe it's because I've been loading up all weekend? haha  I just wanted to get all of those yummy yummy good foods that I won't be able to eat out of the way. 

Also, gotta do my grocery shopping for the rest of the week today or tomorrow.  I forgot how much specialized food you need.  I'm going to try and do it without the Melba toast, which is noble, I know, but we'll see how long that lasts.

I'll try and update this more regularly.  I really think that writing everything helped me lose 35 lbs my first round, so here's to losing that much this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment