Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Progress

Okay, so I know I promised an update yesterday, but yesterday was a really BAD day.  And I cheated.  But like I said: it was a really bad day.

So, here's the progress so far:  total lost: 8 lbs.  Not as good as I would have hoped, but it is my 3rd round and I am starting lower than my first good round (a little higher than my 2nd round, but the same weight that I ended after cheating that whole 40 days).  I haven't lost any weight for 3 days, but that's okay.  I have lost a few inches total, but not a big enough difference to start jumping up and down.  I'm hoping for some better progress next week.

I'm debating whether or not I want to only do 23 days now, or the full 49.  I haven't filled all of my needles yet, and I really think that maybe this would be a good, quick jump start and then I could work out and eat diet-y food without being so strict.  I don't know.  Hubs wants me to do the full 49 days.  I guess we'll see what happens.  I still have a week to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment