Thursday, September 16, 2010

OMG I WANT SOME FREAKING CAKE!!

And I want it NOW! I am so grumpy because I'm STARVING!!!  I want to eat the potato chips and the cake and the PBJ sandies.  But, I have lost 2.5 lbs already, so I guess that's good.  It's definitely a step in the right direction.

I was thinking about it this morning, and realized something.

Round 1 I was so sick during my load days that I lost 10 lbs my first week.
Round 2 I gained 8 lbs my first 2 days, then it took 3 weeks to take the 8 lbs off.
This round, I'm already off to a decent start.  I only gained 1 lb on my load days, so taking it back off was a lot easier than that 8 lbs from the last round. 

I am determined to succeed this round.  However, I have a few obstacles:

My son turns 4 on the 30th of this month.  Party=cake & ice cream. We also usually go out to dinner for birthdays.  I'm totally going to struggle.  The alternative, though, was waiting until the beginning of October, and then I'd still be on the diet for Thanksgiving, which is so not going to happen! haha

Ok, this helped a little.  I still have a craving for the cake and the chips, but I think the tea is helping.  Hopefully I can keep my willpower up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment