Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 3

Wow, Day 3 and I'm already wishing I were done.  Yesterday was my last load day.  I'm wishing I could have eaten more food.  Today my SIL had Little Caesar's pizza.  I so wish I had eaten some pizza before the load days were over.  And potato chips!  ooh, i just remembered I have a bag of those Lay's Cheddar and Sour Cream ones.  They're my favorite!  OH, and Munchkin made me make him 2 PBJ sandwiches today, and it took all of my self control not to lick my fingers off!  Oh, and of course there is the triple chocolate fudge cake with triple chocolate fudge frosting that I made and then forgot about yesterday!  It's sitting there, taunting me on my kitchen counter. 

It's okay though.  I have at least 35 lbs to lose, and I am going to be dedicated this time (as opposed to my 2nd round when I cheated so badly).

I am going to take it one day at a time.  I got through today without any problems.  Let's see how tomorrow goes. :)

1 comment: