Saturday, March 20, 2010

Maintenance, Day 2

I gained 2 lbs from my weight yesterday. At first I was freaking out that I'd have to do a correction day. I got out my paperwork, and it says that the weight you go off of is the last injection day. Well, I pulled out my paper, and I haven't gained or lost from my last injection day. I stayed the same! Yay! No correction day for me!

Breakfast this morning was great. I had a fried egg, 6 strawberries with whipped topping, and 2 cream cheese muffins with sugar free syrup dribbled over it. I'm really excited for lunch. I'm having my normal spinach chicken salad, but with 7 oz of chicken instead of 3.5. And for dinner I'm having mixed veggies and a nice, large steak cooked in butter. Mmmm.....

Okay, so even though I'm not hungry, because I just ate breakfast, all this talk of food makes me think I am, so I'm going to go work now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment