Friday, March 19, 2010

Maintenance, Day 1

Today wasn't as bad as I expected it to be.

I ate just over 2000 calories today. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. My carbs were a little high, 14% instead of 12%, but I think I can work that down by minimizing my apple consumption.

I'm not too worried about gaining weight right now. We'll see how my body reacts to this calorie increase tomorrow, but I'm not too worried at all.

Some people have told me it's hard to eat your calories, but I didn't find it too difficult. I spread my meals and snacks out, and adjusted my pre-determined meals a little bit. There were a couple of recipes that I changed a little to reduce the portion size (like my crustless pizza, I decreased the amount of Canadian bacon when I saw the size of the pieces).

No comments:

Post a Comment