Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 3 - Round 2

My last couple of days have been awesome! My load days differed significantly this round from last time. Last time I was so sick. This time I ate like a queen!

Saturday morning, my DH took us out to breakfast at IHOP. I ate so much food it isn't even funny. Then we went to dinner at Cheesecake Factory with my parents for my mom's birthday. I had the salmon and Steak Diane combo. OMG it was so much food! I also had several glasses of Coke. Then, before we got the check, the waiter asked if we wanted dessert. Their featured dessert was red velvet cake alternating with cheesecake. OMG! 4 layers of yummy goodness. I ordered one to go. Then, I ate half of it on the ride home!!

Today has been hard, but not nearly as hard as my first round. The hardest part is that I'm so used to eating other healthy foods that I forget sometimes. Like, right now there are some Sugar-Free peanut butter cups sitting on the table. I can't tell you how many times I've picked them up and almost opened them, before remembering "oh yeah, I can't have those for 7 more weeks."

I was a little frustrated to get on the scale my first two days because of the weight gain. However, I was almost 100% positive I'd gain 10 lbs, and I lost almost half a pound between my binge at the Cheesecake Factory yesterday and getting on the scale this morning. What the???

My goal for this round is to lose another 30-35 lbs. I'm thinking it's definitely possible, if I stick with the diet and don't cheat!

No comments:

Post a Comment