Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 1 - late afternoon

UGH! If I have to eat one more thing today I am going to die!

Of course, I do have to eat more.

I've been trying really hard to eat as much as I can. Mostly the things I think I'll miss.

The sad thing is that I really don't think I'll miss them when they're gone. Like, I bought a peanut butter bar with chocolate frosting from the gas station this morning, and it took me 4 hours to eat it. It's still not gone. I finally gave up and gave it to my 3 y.o. to eat. And the pizza I had for lunch? I had to force myself to eat the whole thing.

I think my brain has already switched on and said "We are doing this NO MATTER WHAT! Don't shove any more of that CRAP in this body!"

I also think my stomach has revolted against me and shrunk. I couldn't eat for most of the month of December because I'd had gum surgery. Then, I was sick so I didn't eat because I couldn't keep anything down.

I am really looking forward to Sunday when I start my 500 calories daily. I already bought some of my food: steaks, chicken breast, Melba toast, and some fruits and veggies.

Is it weird that I'm so excited to be dieting? Isn't dieting something that people dread? I know I usually dread it. Maybe by day 20 I'll be thinking "Can't this be over?" but right now I am so totally excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment