Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 4

Today is the start of day 4.  I'm not going to lie, yesterday was tough.  This morning's been tough, too.  But, I've already lost over 4 lbs, so it's worth it, right?

I discovered some gum.  Okay, okay, I know I "discovered" gum my very first round of HCG as well, but this is new!  The Extra dessert flavors are fab!  Well, I'm not a big fan of the strawberry shortcake, but the mint chocolate chip and the key lime pie are heavenly.  My new favorite flavors by far.  My husband says I chew too much gum when I'm on HCG, but the truth of it is, if I didn't chew the gum, I'd be snacking on something.....or starving and constantly complaining about it.

So there you have it.  The secret to my 4 lb weight loss success.  Gum.  Who'd have thunk it?

1 comment:

  1. The Mint choc chip is super yummy!
    4 lbs- way to go!
    You can do it :)

    ReplyDelete